Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Three factors of life...."


"When I was a little innocent kid
I tried to attempt every bid
just to capture every toy and play
which all got broken suddenly one day.

Some ten years later,
I was not a kid but a young,
with the fresh air of fantacies
filling full my lungs.
Bikes and books all I
loved and adored
but the knowledge and speed
I gained, had gone
on a gloomy black dawn.

But now when I have become eighteen
realized the significance of
life's most important factors..
-The factors of life,
God, Parents and Friends.
All these three factors
were with me
in every dawn and night
showing my way
with a torch of light..
They never got broken
and never got gone
they are still with me
with me and my own."

2 comments:

kshitij jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gunjan said...

fantastic. god family and friends. i completely agree, these are the 3 pillars of support that i too believe in