Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Destination..."


"I saw a dream
last night
I was walking on a road
near some villages
passing by
Life seemed so simple in that mode
I saw an angle
in young and old.
Reality soon came to light
two brothern were having
a move of fight
A stone had taken
the place of heart
As they fought
for a single cart.

I took deep breath
and kept on going
to unfold some more life's myth

I approached in a town
of lots of fair
noises were galore
but peace nowhere.

In everything of town
irony was there
'cause some were so rich
and some were so poor
Riches were in heaven with their wealth
but poor wanted a single bread
just to prevent their death.

Seeing all this
I got a shock in dream
As I took another step
found a new hope's beam

then I was in a meadow
with clouds in the sky
birds were singing
and lambs were shy

I felt,
As fragrance is for flower
and water is for sea
I am for the nature
and nature is for me.

Greenry makes me happy
Lakes are nice
In this very hillside only
I want to die.."

1 comment:

kshitij jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.