Monday, April 15, 2013

A Walk till Silver Line...

It was 5:30 in the evening when I was finishing a Movie coming on Set pix, "The Moster House" and suddenly I realized that the weather outside had become pleasant like any other summer evenings....I slided the curtain to one side and peeped outside to know if it was raining...It was drizzling though and the change in weather had definitely comforted my thoughts of being alone. I was alone in  middle of 8 people in the house. I thought of taking a stroll and immediately jumped out of my bed to wear my reebok shoes. I wore them quickly and left my room making my way out of the house through the lobby. There was no hustle-bustle, no noise around, everything was silent with a strange stiffness in the environment. It was like a class room environment which is bound to be silent but with lot of clutter going around under the table....But on the face of it, It was silent. It was quiet.



I left the house and came out on the road, realizing that it was so pleasant and why the hell I was sitting inside for so long. Anyway, finally I was out and I decided to take a stroll inside a society called Silver Oaks, I feel it should be renamed- Silver Line. And this I idea came to my mind when I was returning back after completing my long walk inside. The moment you enter the society, you see a lot of greenery and life going on around... Kids crossing you by, shouting and fighting with each other and talking about whose water bottle is better. I started to take rounds around a tennis court where hardly I have ever seen anybody playing tennis but a lot of playfulness was taking place there. Kids were cycling and their grandpa & mothers were calling from behind to slow down. It was life!....I could remember my childhood days of cycling in the park. I had grown up in a middle class family of Lucknow. It is a town where still you find the same kind of childhood if you visit streets in areas near Aliganj. I was feeling nostalgic with all that chit-chat amongst the kids and suddenly I returned back in Silver Oaks from Aliganj of Lucknow when a group of girls passed. The girls were scolding a boy of the same age, "Why do you trouble us, Why do you make fun of us", first girl was talking in a stern tone with the boy. He was not scared at all and was explaining the situation very softly. Girls have become confident and guys pretty soft. Good Sign. It wasn't the case in Lucknow. I was walking in a good pace. Observing the people around. Then there comes the community hall on the left side of the tennis court. Aunties were sitting in a flock and chit-chatting. I am wondering what!...Sas-bahu;-) very obvious!!.....There was this one lady who was away from the croud siting on a isolated bench and taking deep breathes. She was probably practicing meditation. One aged uncle sitting on the bench on the other side of the isolated area, was also doing the same thing as I was doing, observing the things around and getting nostalgic about his childhood probably. Childhood memories never leave you. They stick around till your last breathes and make you feel alive every day .... It was my 10th round now. My pace was slowing down and it was around 8 in the night and suddenly I received a call from a Good friend. The fact about 'Sticking-around' is also true in case if Good friends, they never leave you no matter how old you are or how fast you walk in life.....They just chase you wherever you go:-) I chatted with her for couple of minutes and as soon as I finished the call, the croud in the community area had started to move back to home. it was about dinner time now.....I left back for the house leaving all this life behind......to be silent for one more night to leave by!

No comments: