Friday, January 18, 2008

"Glow of my life"


"Few come, few go
but indeed, i think so,
would there be a guy
who would imagine as I
Would hear my internal voice
that is really untold!!

Few come, few go
there he is, I know,
quite loving and caring,
with a golden finger to bestow
standing on the star's foothold,
Showing my way with a long "to hold"

Few come few go,
But I am waiting for you
as body waits for soul.
Very high is our goal,
Come and spread your shine inside me,
and make my life forever glow."

11 comments:

Priyanshu said...

hehe, i know where he is... :D

All Is Whole said...

Its a lovely composition.
Is this from your mind?

Smiles :)

All Is Whole said...

Seems like its making day for someone.....
Always smile.
It's too short...i call it life.....

Smiles :)

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiii
kalpna
nice imegination...

can u belive on six sense

modernmonk said...

grt lines but agry that it looks short but can b a vry gud composition

Unknown said...

In my heart; there's a song,
Still searching..to where I belong

Solitude-the word I love
Coz that's what love meant to me

Still to learn, what I really am,
For I am not what I am.

The search is still on
From dusk to dawn,

I know I'll find the true 'me';
Will scribble a word the day I see

Roark -Wanna be said...

nice blog!
if this poetry is ur work! Its really lovely piece of work, i must say!

Anshul

kshitij jain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul Awasthi said...

It is really great u are a poet I just come to know..... Nice thoughts

Deepz said...

Last para...takes the cake...good one

Gunjan said...

very nice. the words are laid down so beautifully that they create a scenic picture